Life just seems better on two wheels!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dealing With The Issues of Life

Dealing With the Real Issues of Life




For many years now I have helped 100's of people turn their inner pain to inner peace and rest. In most cases Dr's said these people would have to learn how to live with their inner turmoil or remain on medication for the rest of their lives. The thing they don't tell you is anti-psychotic meds. destroys your physical body so the rest of your life may not be as long as you would like. However, God never fails and finding your peace happens when you learn how to work with Him.


This is not as difficult as you may think if you are already a believer. However, if you see God as an impersonal force that really doesn't care about us, or as the ultimate judge just waiting for you to mess up so He can whack you then you must change that paradigm of God. I can help you change that paradigm if you are truly searching for help. God's plan has been working just fine now for over 2000 years. However, thanks to the religion of the mind called psychology plus church leaders believing the lie that only the Psychologist can actually help people ,God's plan has gotten hidden under this veneer of religion and fear.


If you have a desire to find help without spending the remaining years of your life on a medication regiment that only numbs the real issues of your life; or spending hours of your life on a therapist's couch continuously rehearsing and reliving the pain of your past, hoping against all hope that all this money, time and effort will buy you something only to be taught new coping mechanisms that rarely work and only when you have the energy to carry them out. If this is you I have good news; you don't have to tolerate merely coping any longer.


You may be someone who is truly desiring to help others in your life who are hurting but you think that without a degree in psychology it is impossible. I can help you with that as well because of the following four points:
1. Psychology has never actually healed anyone in their 230 years of existence.


2. The only ones actually helping are those who have learned how to facilitate meetings between God and those who are seeking help. This is where I can help you by teaching you how to facilitate meetings. I have been doing this for many years now and I know what I am talking about. In fact, if you are curious check out my website at http://www.genuinechristianity.org/ and browse around a bit to see the teachings, download-able free goodies and the teaching products available to you. Once you get to the website, click on Ministry News to more clearly understand our ministry.


3. As I have previously mentioned I have been facilitating meetings now for over 15 years and have helped 100's of hurting people turn their inner pain into inner peace. I have also trained many who are currently ministering to others on a regular basis.


4. The name of this blog is "Experience Speaks" meaning I am telling you what I am experiencing in every day life not what I have learned in college or through higher education.


I am inviting you to follow this blog spot for it is my intentions to encourage you and convince you that this is no hoax. It is crazy to see all the inner pain and turmoil on this earth today; none of it is necessary because God has a plan that has been working for over 2000 years now and I can help you if you are willing to learn.


I have many who would be willing to testify that my training material has helped them find peace in their own life as well as taught them how to help others.



It's time that the best news ever given to mankind be released to all who are looking for help; Your Broken heart can be healed on the spot!


Blessings;


L.F.Low


Check out http://www.genuinechristianity.org/ and keep following this blog spot



No comments:

Post a Comment